Monday, November 05, 2007

Doing some order in my thoughts concerning the great event of this month (entering the Israel Defense Forces) I thought that perhaps I should start using this little virtual friend of mine called blog to keep those memories of my first months in the army. As a salute to that new stage I'm about to enter I decided to rename it "Faceist Matters: Protecting Zion". A name that will stay as long as I need it.
Meanwhile I'm mostly resting, nursing ideas and trying really hard to make a clear path for an idea I might patent.

It takes some time to find the million dollar idea that hides within your hidden genius in your mind. Infinite Intelligence is opening slowly and I wish I could talk to Napoleon Hill about it.
Anyone reading this: Run to a book store and grab the first copy you see of Napoleon's "Think & Grow Rich". You'll thank me for that. If you think that being rich is unethical, evil or vicious and don't want to hear another opinion on that - get lost. You're a waste of human material and a shame to your own person, humanity and God, who expects you to do more with the standard brains he gave you. I do feel sorry for you.

Here starts another page in my blog. We'll see how it evolves.
I became intolerant with people that despise God's ultimate creation - the human brain. I know that.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home