Monday, August 07, 2006

Well, if I start by telling this is so far my fourth attempt to mantain an English blog it will sound stupid. Well I did.
I was chatting by MSN with my dear Prinssi Lehma. She seemed so sad, so I helped her out of that state of defeat she was facing. Like many others, I mean girls, she was pointing out how ugly she is. I really don't get it. It just bothers me to think how this trend of girls thinking they are ugly (when they really aren't) is spreading like Katiyushas over the north of Israel. Bah.
So if you hear me Prinssi Lehma: You are one of the most beautiful gingers I've seen. And the hottest indeed.

So I went today to exchange a few (teeth) words with the leader of the group. She didn't like what I had to tell her. She didn't like my ideas. In fact, it looks like a classic war between Israel and some other arab country. But I guess I'll not shut up.

So that killed most of my day. Frankly, I almost killed myself. It was a rage I cannot express. God hold me, 'cause really, I could have killed her. I hope everything will set up fine.
I plan to add some song to the album we are supposed to do. I started today looking for info on the guy we are doing it with: Man Alive's frontman. I guessed he earned another fan today with the song Rewind. After all, they are not that bad. Comparing them to Fortisacharof and all the Israeli bullshit there is.

So, I came home with such an anger. Adding it the fact I didn't find out much about my exam status in MDA I guess that made my day hard enough. Eli was too soft on the phone and it really made me mad. But tell me, how could I ever be mad at her? Sorry Eli. But now, after a good ice cream, I guess life seems a lot better.

And I opened this mainly because I would like people around the world to be able to read what I write. But still I got to arrange everything here. Some pics, some other stuff. I hope I would be able to leave the other blog. It became too stupid, too public. Bah.

So, I leave now. Got to speak to Shirya.
Buenas Noches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home